- How is PPARs series stored?
- Store in room temperature. Do not store near extreme heat, open flame, or sources of ignition. Do not freeze.
- How is PPARs powder administered?
- Sublingually. Meaning let it melt under the tongue 30 mins - 1 hour before meals.
- How is PPARs liquid administered?
- Drank orally 30 mins - 1 hour before meals. Not for injection or inhalation.
- What does PPAR stands for?
Peroxisome Proliferator - Activated Receptor are a group of nuclear receptor proteins that function as transcription factors regulating the expression of genes. PPARs play essential roles in the regulation of cellular differentiation, development, and metabolism (carbohydrate, lipid, protein), and tumorigenesis of higher organisms.
PPARs po stands for Peroxisome Proliferator Activated Receptor already found in the nucleus of our cells. It helps excrete toxins and direct nutrients & hormones to the right organs to modulate cellular differentiation, development, metabolism, and homeostasis.
- Where is PPARs found in the body?
PPAR α (alpha) expressed in liver, kidney, heart, muscle, adipose tissue, and others.
PPAR β/δ (beta/delta) expressed in many tissues but markedly in brain, adipose tissue, and skin.
PPAR γ (gamma) expressed in virtually all tissues, including heart, muscle, colon, kidney, pancreas, and spleen.
- Where is PPARs series from?
- SimplyNature PPARs uses our own high end proprietary Bio-Technology to extract PPARs Agonist, CGF, and Polyphenols from premium micro algae in Taiwan and accredited by their Ministry of Health. Our unique technology eschews the use of chemicals, using advanced non-chemical techniques to enhance and preserve the natural efficacy of our extracts. It is registered in Philippines Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Is SimplyNature PPARs series registered?
- We produce safe, credible, and natural health solutions. Our products are backed by government authorities such as Ministry of Health-Taiwan and the Food & Drug Administration.
- What is PPARs series made of?
100% Natural Clean “Whole Food”
SimplyNature PPARs Series is not a synthetic vitamin, pharmaceutical drug, or medicinal herb. It is a 100% natural plant-based whole-food; free from additives, binders, fillers, or artificial substances.
- What are the drug contraindications?
- Clinically tested with cisplatin and oxaliplatin as no contra-indications with most oncological medical treatments, it is being used by medical doctors as an adjunct nutritional support to standard oncological treatments.
- How does PPARs manage blood cholesterol?
- SimplyNature PPARs have been proven to lower LDL in clinical trials. Most patients experience normalizing of their blood cholesterol levels after one month of using PPARs tablets. SimplyNature PPARs have also been proven to increase HDL levels in clinical trials. HDL are good cholesterol that help remove LDL or bad cholesterol build-up in your blood vessels. HDL reduces, removes and recycles LDL by transporting it to your liver to be reprocessed
- What are the ingredients of Cleansing Plus?
- Tasty 4 in 1 functional drink that comprises soluble fiber, insoluble fibre, pro-biotic and pre-biotic. Fortified with antioxidant rich fruit extracts and enzyme rich vegetable powder. A perfect blend of organic natural ingredients to cleanse and detox your body daily. No harmful sugar added and we only used Natural Organic Sweetener that is safe even for people with type 2 diabetes.
- How to take Cleansing Plus?
- Mix contents in a glass of plain water at room temperature. Stir and consume immediately. For best results after 8 hours, follow up with an additional glass of plain water.
- What are the benefits of Cleansing Plus?
- Together with a healthy diet and lifestyle, you may enjoy these benefits: (1) Regulate healthy bowel movement, (2) Improve skin health, (3) Increase overall energy level, (4) Healthy weight loss, (5) Reduce bad breath, (6) Regulate PMS
- Recommended intake of PPARs tablets for kids.
- 1-3 chewable microtablets a day for every 5 kg of body weight or as prescribed by physician
- What is PPARs Softgel?
- s also a pears extract, per lower kung concentration compare sa pars liquid
- Used for mild to moderate disease
- softgel is the ppars extract at higher concentration minus the carbohydrates and protein from the microalgae
- What is PPARs Tablets?
- is the whole food, yan yung unprocessed na microalgae
- I received different color of of PPARs.
- Color, weight, texture varies per season of harvest.
Our Mission in SimplyNature
Share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, make announcements, or welcome customers to your store.
SimplyNature is the sole distribution company of PPARs®. Based in Singapore, we distribute to many reputable hospitals, clinics and leading health food stores worldwide. Focused on Health and Wellness, SimplyNature actively organizes corporate health conferences and public health talks in Asia.
Our Health Philosophy
We are called “The Green Dream”, “Whole Food Supreme” and “The Ultimate Nano-Nutrition” for one reason – Whole Food Nutrition is the new frontier in health management, and SimplyNature's PPARs® is your answer. It is no longer technical, but philosophical and we are here to empower you beyond your imagination.
Our Wellness Approach
We believe YOU are the Doctors Of Your Own Future. We dissect current health trends and touch lives around the world by reprogramming the body and the common health mentalities of people to create a resurgence of youth and a new health system to follow. Our approach is simple: Manage the patient with the disease first, not the disease of the patient!
All SimplyNature's PPARs® products are subjected to stringent quality tests throughout the manufacturing process and are backed by scientists, experts, specialists and microbiologists, ensuring the highest quality standards. Our commitment to quality has earned us various Multiple Health Awards and Certifications. Patented worldwide.
About our founders
Share information about your brand with your customers.